Regrettably, this event has been cancelled, we were not able to achieve a minimum registration in order to run the event! We will try again at some other time! If you are interested in a retreat to be held somewhere in Canada, please contact us at Retreat Info.
Join us in Edmonton Alberta from May 26-28, 2017 and let us help make you wildly crazy about your KNK cutter! We provide:
You bring your enthusiasm, your laptop, your cutter (if not possible, we can arrange sharing amongst participants) and a basic supply kit (we'll provide a suggested list of items). The learning begins Friday evening, continues all day/evening Saturday and wraps up by 2:00 pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Interactive classes
- Class files
- Class notes
- Materials to cut, emboss, engrave, etc.
- Catered meals, snacks and take home swag!
Some more details:
- Featured KNK cutters include Maxx (Air), Zing (Air), Force, and the new Zing Orbit, as well Groove(e) and Eagle
- SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot), MTC (Make The Cut!), C3 (cutting software for the Force) software packages used
- Work with a variety of materials, including paper stock, cardboard, vinyl, htv, glitter paper, etc.
- Learn how to master cutting for your particular cutter, with hands on help